Website Terms and Conditions of Supply
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you ("Contract"). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We may amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 7. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1.1 We operate the website www.babymoov.co.uk We are BABYMOOV UK Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 09835052 and at our registered office at East Reach House, East Reach, Taunton TA1 3EN, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB227585778.
1.2.2 To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in Clause 8, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on our website. A link to the website cancellation form will be included in our Dispatch Confirmation. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
2.1 The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
2.4 All Products should be used in accordance with the user instructions.
Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna offers you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
5. AGE REQUIREMENTS
6.1 Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
6.2 After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in Clause 6.3.
6.3 We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched ("Dispatch Confirmation"). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
6.4 If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in Clause 11.5, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
7.4 If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel in the circumstances set out in this Clause 7.4, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
8.1 If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in Clause 8.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund in accordance with those regulations. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
8.2.1 goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
8.2.2 sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health and hygiene, if the goods become unsealed after delivery;
8.3 Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
End of the cancellation period
Your contract is for a single product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).
The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the product.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January.
Your Contract is for either of the following:
one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days.
multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.
The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate products ordered.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.
Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period.
The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the products.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. 24 January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during the year.
8.4 To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Contact our customer service advisor via the contact email form on the website, alternatively you can message/WhatsApp/call us on 07511157068.
8.5.1 refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.; See our Returns Policy for information about what handling is acceptable and examples.
8.5.2 refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3 working days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option and
(a) if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us, see Clause 8.8;
8.8.2 unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see Clause 8.6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery.;
8.9 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this Clause 8 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9.1 We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order). Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See Clause 15 for our responsibilities when this happens.
9.6 If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under Clause 9.5, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
9.7 If you do choose to cancel your Order for late delivery under Clause 9.5 or Clause 9.6, you can do so for just some of the Products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the Products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Products and their delivery.
11.1 The prices of the products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please see Clause 11.5. for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered.
11.3 The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the United Kingdom for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
11.4 The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our Delivery Charges page.
11.5 Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
12.1 We provide a lifetime warranty that the Products shall be free from material defects. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described in Clause 13.2.
12.3 This warranty is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
13.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
13.2 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in Clause 15.2.
14.2 An "Event Outside Our Control" means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
14.3.2 our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
14.4 You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
15.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you if this happens.
15.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. However if you are a consumer and you have purchased a Product as a gift, you may transfer the benefit of our warranty in Clause 13 to the recipient of the gift without needing to ask our consent.
15.3 This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. However, if you are a consumer, the recipient of your gift of a Product will have the benefit of our warranty at Clause 13, but we and you will not need their consent to cancel or make any changes to these Terms.
15.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
15.6 Please note that these Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Babymoov UK Ltd or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entries for competitions must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Babymoov UK Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Babymoov UK reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, Babymoov UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Babymoov Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In accordance with the amended law of 6 January 1978, you can obtain a copy of your data and rectify it by sending us a letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to
· Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at babymoov.co.uk by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
· Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
· Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than £10 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns and chargebacks.
· Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Babymoov’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Babymoov’s sole discretion.
· No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Babymoov’s Refer-a-Friend program.
· Right to Close Accounts. Babymoov reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Babymoov Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
· Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Babymoov reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.