Bio-sourced Babybols Food Storage Babymoov
Baby food storage containers made from 97% plant-based material derived from sugar cane
- Made in France
- Guaranteed free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Practical for storing and transporting homemade meals
- Available in 3 different sets/sizes
- Graduated containers for perfect portioning
- Rewritable surfaces for labelling the contents and noting the date made
- Screw-on lids
- Sterilizable (max 80°)
- Suitable for the microwave (max 30 seconds at 800W), bain-marie and bottle warmer
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer
Delivery and returns
The eco-designed, airtight storage pots made from 97% plant-based material
Now that your baby is ready to start weaning onto solids, it's time for them to explore a variety of flavours and textures!
Easily portion and safely store, transport and reheat your baby's food with our eco-concious, sustainable material babybols to help take care of the planet, too!
As well as being made in France, the Babybols food containers are made from 97% sugar cane. As sugar cane is a plant that consumes very little energy and water, it means we can reduce our environmental impact. Please note using this plant gives the Biosourced Babybols a translucent appearance which is as they should be.
The rewritable surface on the lids enables you to label the contents and note the date made. They are graduated for accurate dosing, taking you through all the different stages of the weaning process.
Really practical, they can be sterilised and kept in the freezer or fridge.
Don't worry about reheating them: they are heat-resistant! You can put them in the microwave, bottle warmer and bain-marie.
The biosourced Babybols are stackable, meaning they can be easily stored and are space-saving in a smaller fridge or freezer.
This product has no reviews yet.