Anti-flat Head Baby Pillow Lovenest Plus 0-4 months Babymoov
Anti-flat head baby pillow (0-4 months)
- Made with Coolmax® fabric
- Versatile non-slip back for use in bouncer,swings, pushchair, pram etc
- Shaped, supportive baby head pillow Innovative design reduces pressure on baby’s skull
- Made using Coolmax® antibacterial fabric to eliminate perspiration and adapt to baby’s temperature for perfect comfort
- Wide, padded pillow area to adapt to baby’s growth
- Non-slip back for safe use in cots, bouncers, swings and car seats
- Please do not leave baby unsupervised while using this product
- Available in two colours: Smokey and Blue
Delivery and returns
Developed and patented by French Paediatrician Dr Maidenberg:
The Lovenest anti-flat head pillow is designed with a special incline to fit the shape of baby’s skull. This reduces pressure on the back of baby’s head, helping to prevent flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly).
The Lovenest’s ergonomic design supports baby’s head, promoting the development of a healthy, round head shape. The cocoon effect created by the Lovenest’s soft curves reassures baby, without restricting their freedom of movement
What is Plagiocephaly?
Babies sometimes develop a flattened head when they're a few months old, usually as a result of them spending a lot of time lying on their back.
This is known as flat head syndrome:
- Plagiocephaly – the head is flattened on one side, causing it to look asymmetrical; the ears may be misaligned and the head looks like a parallelogram when seen from above, and sometimes the forehead and face may bulge a little on the flat side
Paediatrician Dr Maidenberg said “In 1994, recommendations that babies should sleep on their backs led to a reduction in cot deaths. In the weeks that followed the widespread take-up of this new sleeping position, I saw increasing numbers of babies in my consultation room presenting cranial asymmetry: positional plagiocephaly. I was sure it was possible to find a simple and effective means of preventing this, so I worked with children’s fashion designer, Gina Diwan. From this collaboration the Lovenest range was created with Babymoov.”
The Lovenest anti-flat head pillow evenly distributes weight and pressure across baby’s head, supporting the healthy development of baby’s skull shape.
This product has no reviews yet.